(Click on any photo to see the full size version. Click on right edge to scroll through the photos.)
We have many opportunities to share the love of Jesus Christ with our neighbors. Please take time to review these opportunities to see where you can be of service.
- Kenneth Butler Soup Kitchen – Attention Amazon Shoppers! Please be sure to go to smile.amazon.com and choose Kenneth Butler Soup Kitchen to be your charity. Amazon will .5% of your eligible purchases to us! Easy, peasy, painless!
- Food Pantry – Although we emphasize the first Sunday of the month as Food Pantry Sunday, you may donate food by bringing it to the church anytime the office is open. As you are doing your grocery shopping, remember those less fortunate and pick up a few extra canned goods for the Food Pantry. Collection boxes are located outside the office and parlor.
- The Landing – Be Jesus’ hands and feet in the world— please sign up to prepare or serve dinner at The Landing. It’s your chance to serve those less fortunate and in so doing,
serve our Lord. Shifts are from 3-5:30 pm and 5:30-7 pm. Help others to “recover from hurts, habits and hang ups. The signup sheets are at the back of the sanctuary. For more information, please contact Kathy Locke, Bob True or Sue True.
- Bradley Preschool – Campbell Soup Labels – Remember to save your “Box top for education” found on various products and Campbell’s soup “labels for education”. There is a box on the desk outside the office to receive these. Check the August newsletter for a more complete list of items.
- LOVE INC Needs Volunteers – Can you spare 4 hours a week to help a neighbor in need? Are you looking for a way to serve or give back to your community? Looking to make a difference in someone’s life? Love INC may be the answer to these questions. Love INC is seeking volunteers to fill several roles including phone intake; Hearts of Hope mentor or childcare; office administration. You don’t have to have all the answers but listen compassionately to your neighbor in need or just be there to support them. Please call 468-6300 if you are interested in serving your neighbor.