The following paid position is currently open at Bradley. If you want to help Bradley fulfill its vision, please consider applying.
Praise Team Leader
Bradley UMC, Greenfield, IN is seeking a paid Praise Team Leader to lead the Praise Team and other musical groups in providing excellent musical support for our Blended Worship Service. Reporting to the Worship Discipleship Community Director, This position will be supported by the Worship Team and the Senior Pastor, partner with the Organists/Accompanists and direct the activities of the Sound and Media Technicians. The successful candidate will have a background Worship Leadership on Guitar or other Lead Instrument, Vocal Coaching, and familiarity with Media Shout, CCLI and Song Select resources. Additionally candidates should demonstrate skills in Leadership, Team Building, Personal Organization, and Detail Orientation. Expected commitment is up to 4hrs/week on Sun. for Worship, 4hrs/week for Rehearsal and 4hrs/week Meeting & Preparation Time. Interested applicants may apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 317-462-3211, or mail at 210 W. Main St., Greenfield, IN 46140. RE: Praise Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, rehearse and direct the Praise Team to provide all praise & worship music, special music and leadership of congregational singing for our Blended Worship Service each Sunday.
- Plan, rehearse and direct all praise & worship music, special music and leadership of congregational singing of other special services including, but not limited to Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday and Maundy Thursday.
- Develop, direct and schedule Sound and Media Technicians for all services and events.
- Develop additional musical groups possibly including, but not limited to Youth Worship Teams and Contemporary Praise Bands, and lead them at appropriate times including the possibility of off-site services.
- Be a resource for the Family Life Discipleship Community in providing musical support for our children and youth programs.
- Attend and participate fully in regular Worship Discipleship Community meetings, and meet with the Senior Pastor to develop appropriate worship plans on a periodic basis.
- Identify and coordinate necessary maintenance on church musical equipment and A-V technology.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all office staff, ministry staff and leadership teams to help facilitate excellence in worship.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.