The following paid positions are currently open at Bradley. If you want to help Bradley fulfill its vision, please consider applying. You can submit a resume to email@example.com, call the office at 317-462-2662 for information.
Family Life Nursery Coordinator
Job title Family Life Nursery Coordinator (Part-Time)
Reports to Family Life Community of Discipleship Leader
As the Nursery Coordinator of the Family Life Community, this position will assist the family life leader on Sunday mornings and manage the nursery.
Duties and responsibilities
- Arrive at 8:15, greet parents and set up the sign- in notebook and materials in the nursey.
- Assist the Family Life leader with Sunday morning programs and/or tasks.
- Check to be sure all cleaning items are in place: above changing table, on counter, and tables cleaned in the nursery.
- If there are no children the care assistant with take this time to clean and sanitize toys and in-ventory needed supplies.
- Model for volunteers the appropriate interaction with children, i.e., reading with a child, sing-ing, or doing a finger play.
- Teaching Sunday school lesson to the toddlers during Sunday school hour.
- Singing the curriculum’s monthly song/finger play with Babies.
- Assist Family Life leader with choosing materials for this age group.
- Prepare and direct the assistant with preparing materials.
- Assist in setting up safety rules for the room and convey these to volunteers.
- Coordinate, recruit, and manage volunteers.
- Assist volunteers with seeing that parents have signed in their child, put the number and child’s name on label, and that the volunteer sees the parent label before releasing the child to the parent.
- Make the determination as to the need to contact the parent to help with the child.
- Complete accident reports when needed and file.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning children and their families.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all office staff, ministry staff and leadership teams to help radical hospitality.
- Be available for the 8:15 – 12:30 and evenings when needed.
- Make sure all toys, supplies, and materials are put away at the end of the 11:00 service.
- Keep weekly time sheet and turn in on the last Sunday of the month.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Team Building
- Certified in CPR and first aid
- Experience with Children
This position will be supported by the Family Life Team and the Family Life Leader.
Praise Team Leader
Bradley UMC, Greenfield, IN is seeking a paid Praise Team Leader to lead the Praise Team and other musical groups in providing excellent musical support for our Blended Worship Service. Reporting to the Worship Discipleship Community Director, This position will be supported by the Worship Team and the Senior Pastor, partner with the Organists/Accompanists and direct the activities of the Sound and Media Technicians. The successful candidate will have a background Worship Leadership on Guitar or other Lead Instrument, Vocal Coaching, and familiarity with Media Shout, CCLI and Song Select resources. Additionally candidates should demonstrate skills in Leadership, Team Building, Personal Organization, and Detail Orientation. Expected commitment is up to 4hrs/week on Sun. for Worship, 4hrs/week for Rehearsal and 4hrs/week Meeting & Preparation Time. Interested applicants may apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 317-462-3211, or mail at 210 W. Main St., Greenfield, IN 46140. RE: Praise Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, rehearse and direct the Praise Team to provide all praise & worship music, special music and leadership of congregational singing for our Blended Worship Service each Sunday.
- Plan, rehearse and direct all praise & worship music, special music and leadership of congregational singing of other special services including, but not limited to Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday and Maundy Thursday.
- Develop, direct and schedule Sound and Media Technicians for all services and events.
- Develop additional musical groups possibly including, but not limited to Youth Worship Teams and Contemporary Praise Bands, and lead them at appropriate times including the possibility of off-site services.
- Be a resource for the Family Life Discipleship Community in providing musical support for our children and youth programs.
- Attend and participate fully in regular Worship Discipleship Community meetings, and meet with the Senior Pastor to develop appropriate worship plans on a periodic basis.
- Identify and coordinate necessary maintenance on church musical equipment and A-V technology.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all office staff, ministry staff and leadership teams to help facilitate excellence in worship.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.